How Cash Advances Work
At Instant Cash Advance, we strive to make your payday loan as quick and easy as possible. Applying for a cash advance is simple and can be done online or in person at any of our 28 Michigan locations.
For first time customers, the application process takes about 15 minutes, even less for existing customers, during which we will review the terms and conditions of your payday advance.
Pay Day Loan Requirements
A new client must have:
- Open and Active Checking Account for 2 Months Minimum
- Full Time Employment for at Least 6 Months Minimum or Permanent Government Issued Income
- Valid Michigan Drivers License or State Issued ID Card
- Social Security Card or Legal Document Verifying Social Security Number
- Most Recent Paystub or Proof of Income Showing Current Employment
- Most Recent 30 Day Bank Statement
How Much Money Can I Qualify For?
The amount of your cash advance is based on your monthly take home income less monthly rent or mortgage obligations. At Instant Cash Advance, we can provide payday loans up to $600.00.
Getting Your Cash Advance
Upon qualification, you will write us a check for the advance amount, plus fees, and we will hold that check until your determined due date, up to a maximum of 31 days.
Repaying Your Cash Advance
You are obligated to come in on or before your due date to repay your cash advance. All payday loans must be repaid with either cash or money order. Upon payment, we will return your original check to you.